Friday, October 18, 2013

My First Post!

Hi guys!

For my first post I thought I'd just introduce myself a little bit. I'm Kelsey, I am a 19 year old fashion major with big dreams of being a Fashion Merchandiser in New York City one day. I love everything fashion and beauty. My all time favorite designer is Alexander McQueen, some of my other favorites are; Rag & Bone, Alexander Wang, Theory, Acne Studios, Alice & Olivia, and many more. Some of my favorite makeup brands are Urban Decay, Mac Cosmetics, Tarte, Bare Minerals, etc.

Outside of fashion and beauty I am a former competitive figure skater, I love art, photography, history, music, organic food, traveling, trying new things, and meeting new people.


See you all in my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS